Friday, March 28, 2008

The Daily Uniform


So for a South African girl who grew up wearing a uniform to school it is actually quite refreshing to wake up and know right away what one is going to wear. And truth be told since I have to put this on at 5am to make the train it's great to cut down on early morning decision making. And scrubs really are comfortable and I can understand why people wear them all the time and advocate for them to become real clothes. Of course, the white leather shoes on the other hand . . . those could go as far as I am concerned . . . but my dear friend Joyce has promised she will make sure that I never feel it is "ok" to wear them anywhere else besides the hospital!

4 comments:

diary of a suburban momma said...

I promise to support Joyce in the
"no white shoe campaign".

:)tab

janet l moran said...

you look great!!!

joyce said...

hahah! so funny! you look awesome! but i am glad we can see your feet!

joyce said...

i meant CAN'T see your feet!